Screen Printing Process
Full Colour Digital Print
Full Color Digital Print on Coroplast Signs
Site Check and Installation
Digitally printed signs with full colour images (coroplast lawn signs and post signs) stand out from the signs of your competitors who use one or two colour print! Bright, eye catching signs with outstanding design will be highly noticeable. These full colour printed signs create a lasting impression on your potential clients.
Prices for Full Colour Coroplast Signs
These coroplast signs are NOT H-Stand Compatible. If you want to use these signs as lawn (yard) signs with H-frames, use the price list for 4mm white H-Stand Compatible coroplast signs with vertical flutes (channels).
If you require more than 100 signs, please contact us.
Before placing your order for full colour print on coroplast signs please read:
The Terms and Conditions:
Price | Production Time | H-Frames / H-Stands | Grommets | Flutes / Channels
H-Stand Compatible Signs | Printing Directly on Coroplast Board / Flatbed Printing
Printing on vinyl and applying it to a coroplast board | Artwork Requirements | Shipping
The prices above are calculated for one (1) unit / coroplast sign. The image on each sign size could be different without any price increase. For example - arrows on Real Estate directional sign. If you are sending us your artwork, see our Artwork Requirements.
Regular production time is 4-5 business days. Rush production (during 2 business days) is available for the most of orders with 100% price increase. Contact US to confirm Rush Option availability.
H-shape metal frames (stands) are not included in the price for signs. If you require wire H-frames, see the price list for H-stands
Grommets for coroplast signs are optional. Metal grommet price is $1.00/ea. When you place an order for coroplast signs with grommets, make sure you know what distance between grommets you require (or the distance from a grommet to a sign edge). If you don't provide such an information, the grommets will be installed in sign corners (usually 3/8in from a sign edge to the grommet centre).
Coroplast boards have flutes (channels). If you are not planning to use H-frames and don't specify flute direction, usually we cut coroplast boards trying to minimize the material wastage. For some sign sizes the optimal flute direction is horizontal.
If you require signs where H-frames fit 4mm coroplast signs with vertical flutes, please let us know before placing your order. For some designs it can increase the price because of extra material wastage. Otherwise 4mm coroplast signs could be cut with horizontal flute direction to minimize the material wastage.
Usually we print directly on coroplast boards (flatbed printing). Flatbed printing fills the gap between offset printing and silk screen printing by providing a way to apply an image to rigid, flat or unevenly surfaced objects. Coroplast sheet is the best economical option nowadays but also we can print on different materials using the same flatbed printing method: wooden panels, cardboard, Sintra PVC Foam Board etc. The printing medium moves through the printer, passing under the print heads and under a UV lamp that instantly cures (dries) the ink. Please note we can’t provide full colour print on lawn bag signs because we can use flatbed process only on a rigid materials. For bag signs we use silk screen print only.
If you place an order for one or few signs and currently our flatbed printer is busy with a big order, in some cases alternatively we can print on adhesive vinyl and apply the vinyl to a coroplast board completing your order faster. This is just a different method with the same result and you won't see the difference between printing directly on coroplast board or printing and applying of an adhesive vinyl sticker to a coroplast sign. If you require for any reason a flatbed printing (directly on coroplast board) only, please let us know before placing your order to let us schedule your sign job accordantly.
- If you have Ready-To-Print artwork, please send us your design file and we let you know if we can use this file for printing. Alternatively we can make a design for your sign. Design fee $20 - $50 applies depending on a time we spend on the artwork. If you want us to make a design for your coroplast signs, please provide the information you want to include in your signs and we give you a quote for your sign order.
- PDF & JPEG are the best file types but we also support the following graphic design file types: AI, CDR, EPS, TIFF, GIF and PSD.
- We can't print on coroplast sign edges and there will be half inch white border around your design. For example, if the sign size is 24in x 18in, a printed area will be 23in x 17in. Design size should be 23in x 17in as well.
- All images should be in CMYK mode. If your images are in RGB mode, colour shade could be different because a printer converts all the images in CMYK mode.
- If you created your artwork in a vector program (Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, AutoCAD etc), all the images should be embedded and fonts should be outlined. Otherwise the images or fonts could be missing.
- If you are sending a file with different images for each sign side, the file should be prepared as one PDF file with two pages (multiple PDF doc). For example, if you are using directional arrows on your signs, your file should be PDF file with 2 pages and each page should have an arrow facing (pointing) the opposite direction; see a directional design sample.
- Creating PDF doc from your file, use high resolution option for the best quality print. If resolution of your design images is less than 150dpi, we can't guarantee a good print result. Such a design will be printed AS IS.
Shipping fee depends on your location and a parcel size(s) and weight. We collect the shipping rate from UPS, Purolator, FedEx, CanPar and Canada Post. Different shipping providers have discounts in different time periods so sometimes you can get a very attractive shipping cost for your current sign order. Contact us and we’ll shop around to get you the best shipping rate for your next sign order.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I have a billboard outside of Barrie on HWY 90. The measurements are 16 feet wide by 2 feet high (2 sides). I need a coroplast sign that is these measurements to attach to my existing sign by screws. The original coroplast is about 1/2 " thick or so. What are we looking at price wise for these signs with printed pictures?
A: The max coroplast sheet size is 8'(96") x 4'(48").
(1) 96"x48" x4mm white coroplast sign with full colour digital print on 1 side is $142.00;
(1) 96"x48" x4mm white coroplast sign with full colour digital print on 2 sides is $198.00;
(1) 96"x48" x10mm white coroplast sign with full colour digital print on 1 side is $170.00;
(1) 96"x48" x10mm white coroplast sign with full colour digital print on 2 sides is $240.00.
I can cut a printed coroplast sheet in 2 pieces to have one 16'x2' sign but there will be a vertical seam in the middle.
Q: I'd like to order 10 32"x24" coroplast signs with step stakes. Do you think your standard step stakes can hold such a big sign?
A: I recommend using two H-frames for a sign of such a size. Wind can easily put a sign on a ground if you use one H-frame for a sign bigger than 24"x18". Our standard 30"x10" H-frames are $1/frame if you order them with coroplast signs. Another option is to buy wooden sticks from Home Depot for example (they are about $1/stick) and attach coroplast signs to these sticks with screws through washers.
A: 100 24"x18"x4mm white coroplast signs with full colour digital print on both sides are $9.70/sign; H-shape metal frames are $1/ea extra; see our prices for full colour digital print on 4mm white coroplast boards here.