We produce high quality print on both sides of highly opaque weather resistant thick polyethylene bags. There is no setup fee or any other hidden fees in the price lists for lawn signs below. Metal frames are included in the price. Turnaround time for 100 yard sign order is 2-3 business days. Shipping, delivery and tax are extra. We are located in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada. To calculate a shipping / delivery fee to your location please Contact Us.
Frequently Asked Questions:
A: Usually the procedure is the following:
1. You send us info you want to include in signs or you send us artwork.
2. We send you a proof drawing and ask for your approval.
3. We send you an invoice with a proof drawing included and ask you to check all the invoice information carefully and check the design for any misspells.
4. You print out an invoice, fill out the info about you or our company, sign this invoice and send it back to us by fax or e-mail as order confirmation.
5. We ask for 50% deposit to start the job under Pick Up / Delivery options or 100% if we have to ship an order.
6. For down payment you can use the following options: a credit card, PayPal, a cheque, direct payment to our bank account, e-transferring (Interac Money Transfer) or cash.
7. Production time depends on number of signs in an order. We try to complete every order asap and with maximum accuracy.
8. Let us know if you require sign delivery or shipping. To calculate delivery / shipping fee we need to know your location including a postal code / ZIP code. Pickup option is always available. We are located in Vaughan, (north of Toronto) Ontario, Canada. You'll find a pick up address in an invoice.
9. We need balance payment on pick up or before shipping out an order.
10. We guarantee you order will be done with max accuracy and precision during required time frame according to all invoice statements and conditions. See our previously made signs in Sign Gallery.
A: Yes, we do. We offer a wide variety of advertising services, including Magnet Car Signs, Vinyl Graphics, Banners, Sign Holders (ex. A-Frame), Business Cards, Magnetic Calendar Pads and Note Pads etc. See the left vertical menu on any page of our web site, there is a list of services we provide.
A: You can buy wooden sticks from any Do-It-Yourselfer store (Home Depot for example) and attach the coroplast sign to these sticks with screws through washers. To push these wooden sticks into the ground you'll need a big hammer.